1. We Have the Skills to Navigate the Process – we are the managers of your home buying and selling process. We begin with an in-depth discussion surrounding your issues, desires and priorities to head off any road blocks later on. We are there with you from the start to the end of the process, navigating each and every step with you. Selling homes can be a tricky business, full of ever changing laws and complicated steps. At Huggins Homes we stay on top of the latest regulations and help you meet them.
2. Huggins Homes Knows How to Professionally List the Property – In the age of social media, it’s not enough to upload your property to a few random sites. Buyers expect photos, videos and flawless online presentation. To get the most exposure, you need to have a multi-channel marketing strategy that not only targets consumers but other Realtors too. At Huggins Homes, we do all this for you. We market your site across all the top search engines and real estate sites and we make sure it looks top notch and speaks to your home's target audience.
3. Huggins Homes Knows How to Prepare Homes – Before you sell, your home must be in the best condition possible. We can advise you on what repairs need to be done, and we know good contractors who can do the work. You may wish to have inspections done before you sell. We can help you setup an inspection and navigate which repairs to prioritize. We will work with you to make sure your home is ready for prime time!
4. Huggins Homes Helps Sellers Prepare for Showings – Making a home visually appealing is extremely important. That is where staging comes into play. This includes keeping the home clean and de-cluttering the home. In addition, a home must be open and inviting, and that you should take smells, pets and lighting into consideration. With over 30 years of experience selling real estate, we can advise you on how to make the inside and outside of your home as visually appealing as possible.
5. Huggins Homes Gets Buyers through the Doors – Whether it's through professional networking groups, our extensive online marketing program, or through open houses, we get qualified buyers in to see your home! Worried about people showing the house during your child's nap time or while you're working? We work with other real estate agents to schedule showings around YOUR schedule, so as not to inconvenience you. If you desire, we can also pre-screen the showings to make sure that only serious buyers see your house.
6. Huggins Homes Knows How to Negotiate – Preparing and showing your home can definitely be nerve-wracking, but the real fun begins when you receive offers. The objective is always to put together a deal where the seller gets the highest price possible, while the buyer is comfortable with the price paid, relative to what else has sold in the area. We also help you through the entire escrow process and are with you for any negotiations that need to occur during that part of the process.
7. Huggins Homes Knows Your Neighborhood – Knowing the area and what the property values are, is an essential component to what makes us shine as real estate Brokers. Knowing where the market has been, where it is now, and where it is likely to go helps you get the most money and get your home sold in a timely manner.
To talk to Huggins Homes about listing your home today, contact us at 805.905.4000. We also have a wide array of real estate services we provide.
|1449 La Jolla Dr., Thousand Oaks
4+2 Single Story in the prestigious "Conejo Oaks" neighborhood
Follow the progress and get on the waiting list!
|2186 Aspenpark, Thousand Oaks, CA
3+2 in the "Lang Ranch Elementary School" district
Follow the progress and get on the waiting list
|711 Bluebonnet Ct. in Thousand Oaks
4+2 Remodeled Single Story Pool Home
Click for More Details
|3490 Pine View Dr., Simi Valley
4+3 Remodeled Single Story Home with 15,000+sf lot and gated & paved RV parking!
Click Here for more details
|30666 Passageway Pl., Agoura Hills
"Lake Lindero" One of a Kind View Home! 4+3 Two Story home with INCREDIBLE Lake Views!
Click Here for more photos of this amazing view!